A new Battlefield 2142 patch has made its debut, ushering in two new maps, modes and other features.
Patch 1.5 adds the Wake Island 2142 and Operation Shingle maps, as well as the ability to use widescreen resolutions in the game. Two new modes, No Vehicles and Conquest Assault, are also now available in the game.
- Added community maps, Wake Island 2142 and Operation Shingle
- Added the ability to use widescreen resolutions
- Added No Vehicles mode
- Added Conquest Assault mode
- Changed the volume control for the Commander Voice Over on request of the esports community
- Changes made to pod steering mechanism to improve control while limiting pod surfing
For a full list of changes and additions click below. At least it was out quicker than the last big update!